Turbotax a Fraud
I filed my taxes with Turbotax for 2011, and they said they found me a deduction that would leave me with a $2000 refund.A few months later, the IRS contacted me.
It turned out that in spite of what Turbotax claimed, I was not eligible for the deduction, and I actually owed $2000 plus penalties and interest. I contacted Turbotax because of their "100% guaranteed" refund if they were wrong. Their customer service was horrible. For the longest time, they claimed they couldn't even find my tax returns.
When they did, they went through a review process that took weeks. They then came back with their reply: they said I was never eligible in the first place and refused to do anything. They lied. They did whatever they could to screw me over on my taxes.
In the end, they refused to honor their guarantee or even refund what I paid for this so-called service.Don't use Turbotax -- you will be cheated.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..."
- "Hello fellow readers I want to let others know how bad of a experience I had with this company. My wife and I had our taxes done and we had..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "I've ordered from this company before....no problem! I placed $118 order in Oct and still haven't received anything! I've called and called plus left messages...no response...."
- "We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m. We departed 4 hours late..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima SXL with the 2.0 Turbo engine. At 80,000 miles the car suddenly started making a knocking noise. At first I thought it was just..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."